Thoughts


Assalamualaikum♥


Just like them. Went out. Hang with friends. Enjoy the world!

Hai you all. I'm feeling tremendously awesome since 'NO MORE CRUSH' and 'ALLAH' take place in my heart. Allhamdulillah then. PMR around the corner. 99 days to go. Ya Allah. And my mid term result macam tettttttttttttttttttt. Godai. but actually it's NOT the end. This wise Bill Gate once said "I failed in some subject in my exam but my friend past all. Now he's an engineer in Microsoft Corporation an I'm the owner"

"If happy ever after did exist, I would still be holding you like this"
Ohmyyy. Just fall in love with that silly song. Payphone -Maroon5- It just like loosing with my feeling, killing by my thoughts. Alone in my room, staring out of window, looking every single of rain drop. With my earphone, listening to this song. Emotionless. Sometimes i just feel that 'No one cares'. And when i started to feel lost, noob tears just came uninvited. "heh!" back to reality, abruptly i feel "damn i'm dumb". Who ever you are, there's no word 'lifeless'. Please throw it away. Far far far far away. As saying "we're born full of success" Life never wait. never stop. Head up and face the world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Life, thank you for teaching me to not be hypocrite and be myself instead-