19/12/2012 Our Day

Assalamualaikum♥

The most happiest day in my life. I mean THE MOST. Masa diumumkan nama yang dapat straight A hnmm 'Am I one of them?' Lepas tu cikgu Asmah boleh main kening-kening dgn aku. Aku tengah berdebar ni. Haha lol. After they announced my name "Nur Aqilah Zainudin dgn keputusan 9A" and i was like lompat-lompat macam sekolah tu aku punya. Siap orang perli "gembira betul aku tengok kau lompat-lompat tadi?" haha *tutup muka* 

Congrats to 19 candidates SMK (p) Kapar and 48 candidates batch 17 Kusiss. Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah. No word. Thanks for everything Ya Allah.

Finally I've proved myself. You have no idea how suffered i was and what i've been through before. For every single tears, there will be some Hikmah behind them. Thanks to every single one who always supported me no matter how bad i was.
Dear PMR, thanks for the memories. Dear SPM, lekluuuuuuuu :p
----------------------------------------------------------------------

-I will give you one good reason why everything is going to be alright: Allah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment