Grown up

Assalamualaikum


a welcome kiss 

Wuddup? I'm good, I'm great, I'm GRAND!
SPM is OVER I really mean its over ghaghhhhhhhhhhhh! Thanks Allah thanks sesta.
You get a strange feeling when you’re about to leave a place. Like you’ll not only miss the people you love but you’ll miss the person you are now at this time and this place, because you’ll never be this way ever again
I'm losing in my thoughts thinking of sesta, did I just survived there? lmao. 2 years felt like forever but there's so much to be grateful for. One day you are the 'budak form 4 baru' and the next day you are one of the 'alumni'. Despite all my regrets, there have been moments when I felt truly blessed.

Sebelum SPM would be like "Ahh lepas SPM ni aku nak bla..bla..bla, lepastu nak buat bla,,blaaa.." and made a list of the fkin "things to do after SPM" 
At the end I was being a potato couch. If eating and sleeping are some kind of work, I would be a millionaire by now heh.

Kusiss, SMK(P)K, Sesta.
Books closed. New book opened, start a new chapter. Some of the best day of your life haven't happen yet.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment