Happy Holidays ♡

Assalamualaikum♥

Alhamdulillah, Thanks Allah for giving me strength, healthiness and happiness for me going through my life.
 It's been a long time since my last update. hehewww. sorry readers. *Bajet readers banyak je lol* This Morning, I had 'Sambutan Hari Guru'. Me very the excited cause ada mak aku. haha :P My mother's Hari guru presents semua aku kebas. PEACE ^^v
 

this! haha. playing 'masabelle' in the middle of the school during teachers were busy playing err whatever all those silly games lahh. Gempakk y'know? lewls :p
the moment I laugh till my stomach hurts, tears flowing and unstoppable laugh.

I've been through my Killing Exams. Habis segala Ilmu aku curahkan. mwehehe. Please result, be nice can ahh? :') Insya-Allah. 
Sorry for all the BEGHOKEN INGGELISH. currently improving my BI kay? ohok ohok. OHH MYY ENGLISHH and HAPPY HOLIDAY HONEY DEWWWUWW.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-maybe this world isn't created for you and me, but my life is all about you and me till Jannah-
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment