surviving myself

Assalamualaikum
_____________________________________________________________
 


Take a deep breath. Ggghhaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *reaksi yg keterlaluan* Well its been veryvery longlong time though since my last update on June. And now its 3.20 in the morning, I decided to post this bfr 2013 comes to the end. Lol for this special 2013 entry *acah acah superstar, I'll make it long hell yeahhh.
 
2013 tahun paling susah dan banyak pengorbanan. I've learnt so much thanks Allah for the lessons. Currently surviving for another year. 2014 bring it on.

And now jangan nak acah acah "SPM tu apa?" dear self and 97-liners wake up pls.
Its gonna be a tough one since a lot of high expectations from everybody maklumla sbp nk buat cemana cough.
I wish I could just be like having a fvkin fun time wth friends and do whtever they like end up with being happy. Is this too much to ask for?

2014: New beginning new hope. Ya Allah semoga kejayaan menanti kami 9A+ spm. More love more hardwork | less hate less fangirling lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment